- The challenge of interfaith dialogue, by Tom Holmes
- Losing faith in interfaith?
- At the Entrance to the Garden of Eden: A Jew's Search for Hope with Christians and Muslims in the Holy Land Yossi Klein Halevi
- The Future of interfaith, By Drea Parker
- Religious Traditions and the Limits of Tolerance Louis J. Hammann
- The Jewish-Arab Center - Multi-cultural and inter-religious dialogue ...
- Islam and the Outer Limits of Ecumenism | Crisis Magazine
- The limits of interfaith dialogue: Marmur | Toronto Star
- Interfaith Grand River: The Potential and Limits of Dialogue to Transform Participants and Impact Communities
- Interfaith Event: '‘Possibilities & Limits of Inter-religious Dialogue’: Professor Catherine Cornille – Sydney, Australia ...
- Interfaith Forum: Are there limits to Interfaith Dialogue?
- The Limits of Interfaith/Interreligious Dialogue | James W. McCarty III
- The limits of interfaith dialogue | CatholicVote.org
- Belief and Righteous Work: An Open Vision on a New World, By Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed al-Salimi
- Proselytizing and the Limits of Religious Pluralism in Contemporary Asia (ARI - Springer Asia Series) Juliana Finucane
- Confusion over pope’s letter saying interfaith talks impossible, By Tom Heneghan, FaithWorld
|Vox populi: "In building bridges across communites, this site supports the efforts of Beliefnet.com and religioustolerance.org." Says Seeker of Truth (Reviews & Testimonials) @ xomreviews.com
The Blog Content Map is helpful organizing diverse material/content. Codakiz
Browse By Label: Blog Content Map
Blogging Books Business--Religious aspects Diversity
You are here
Cyber Worship Faith and the Media Golden Rule Holidays and holy days Inner-Net Interfaith Dialog
Knowledge Management Libraries and Librarians Multicultural
People Prayers Religious accommodation Seekers Spiritual Audit
Symbols Theology Tolerance Web analytics Women
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
Opportunities as well as Limits of Interfaith Bridging Activities Today : A Select List of Resources
PS. This post is continuously updated, last up date: April 2, 2014