Meals for followers of certain religions (info courtesy: aeroflot.com)
|including vegetables, fruits, nuts, porridges, mushrooms, excluding meat, fish and dairy products|
|without pork, gelatin and alcohol|
|without beef, veal and pork, prepared very spicy|
|Kosher meals meals|
|prepared according to strict Jewish rules|
|purely vegetarian meals, excluding meat, fish, milk and eggs|
|excluding meat and fish, limited use of dairy products|
General news (included Vegetarian):
- Brookvale Union addresses criticism with new design invitation -- FOOD Magazine - Australia
- Temple cuisine: Food for the body and soul The Malay Mail Online
- City Buddha's Larry Collins talks great global flavors in local dining Plain Dealer
- Annual Katina Ceremony at Heathrow Athula Dassana International ... Sri Express
- Clergy put together event in support of food pantries Boston.com
- Want to become thin? start cutting down on stress -- Free Press Journal -- This the mantra given by Namita Jain, fitness expert to several Bollywood personalities.
- Christmas Morning Recipe For Raspberry And Cream Cheese ... -- With 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Hindu activist: Christian, Jewish and Buddhist leaders condemn Asheville Brewing's Shiva beer -- In a remarkable interfaith gesture, Christian-Buddhist-Jewish leaders have backed Hindus upset over Indian Pale Ale beer brewed in Asheville (North Carolina) carrying the name-image of Hindu deity Lord Shiva.
- ‘Stop the Brahmins-first practice at Madae Snana' By Chetan R, Bangalore Mirror Bureau -- The stage is set for yet another tug-of-war between rationalists and the religious in the state. The former have knocked on chief minister Siddaramaiah's doors, seeking a ban on the annual 3-day Madae Snana ritual in December. At the ritual, Brahmins are offered food on plantain leaves. Devotees, generally of the lower castes, roll over the left-over food as fulfillment of a prayer-vow, at the Kukke Subrahmanya Swamy temple in Dakshina Kannada district.
- UAE: 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo Ahlul Bayt News Agency - abna.ir-Dec 11, 2013
- McDonald's UAE Reaffirms Commitment to Food Safety & Halal ...
- New Norms to Set the Standards for Global Halal Trade Zawya (registration)-Dec 11, 2013
- Halal Reindeer Meat to Bring Christmas Tradition to Muslim Houses ... The Nordic Page-Dec 10, 2013
- Halal Certification Bodies Convention, A Platfrom For M'sia To ... Bernama-
- Halal-nomics — Need for standardisation, integration The Malaysian Reserve
- Aussie Halal burger chain plans to conquer the world MuslimVillage.com-Dec 7, 2013
- Australian meat: “As Halal as it gets” Saudi Gazette-Dec 6, 2013
- At Jewish conferences, it's food glorious food. Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- The cuisine connection The Hindu -- Essie Sassoon remembers her early Sabbaths as a child in Kochi's JewTown. The women of Mattancherry's Jewish community spent the day before Sabbath...
- Filmmaker of When Jews Were Funny gets comfort from diner food ... Toronto Star
- January 7th Webinar Addresses Kosher Foods and HACCP Food Safety Compliance
- Celebrating Jewish Food in the Sunshine State
- Jewish group accused of raising children in squalor amassed $6M OurWindsor.ca
- Richmond Station's Carl Heinrich Gets Grilled On Menu Crafting ... -- Kosher salt.
- Judge Orders FL Corrections Dept. to Offer Kosher Diet