- Jain-Gujrati sisters make a film on the communal divide, by Runa Mukherjee Parikh, THE TIMES OF INDIA
- ‘Crucial Evidence Has Fallen Through The Cracks’ -- The co-author of When a Tree Shook Delhi: The 1984 Carnage and its Aftermath on his upcoming book The Fiction of Fact-finding: Modi and Godhra. SUNDEEP DOUGAL INTERVIEWS MANOJ MITTA, outlookindia.com
- Pastor presents love's history in religion -- OK, so the Song of Songs right in the Bible focuses heavily on passion and romantic love. But the Rev. Dennis McCarty, pastor of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Columbus, points out that more Western religious tradition long ignored embodied love between romantic partners.
- Rize Mufti's office to condemn Valentine's Day in Friday speech - ISTANBUL - Hürriyet
- Phillip Nolan, drummer in Stephen Harper's band, charged with sexual assault Music teacher Phillip I. Nolan charged in connection with alleged incidents between 1998-2000
- Religious communities keep companies from sinning, The Globe and Mail
- Court: Guard can sue religious hospital for firing
- Is religion losing ground to sports?
- Religious coalition protesting 'immoral state budget' plans prayer service in Albany -- Moral Mondays in New York will hold prayers at the Legislative Office Building to say the budget 'is hurting poor people too much.'
- Use This Helpful Map to Avoid America's Religious Nutjobs
- Obama's blind spot on religious liberty
- The two challenges facing British Muslims
- The kindness of strangers -- Hindu religious practices are often seen to be too dogmatic in their emphasis on ritual.
- Essential Wisdom for Our Existential Crisis: Mahabharata, the Eternal Quest by Chris Fici
- Federal Suit Over Religious Soliciting Outside Maui Fair -- A lawsuit has been filed in federal court alleging First Amendment violations against Maui County. The suit stems from an incident reported in October of 2013 in which a pastor and his wife were distributing religious materials to the public on a sidewalk outside of the Maui Fair.
- Gay student accuses Mississauga high school of homophobia: student has filed a complaint to Ontario's human rights watchdog over what he considers systemic homophobia in his French Catholic school. Toronto Star
- Ottawa Woman Asks Clinic For Birth Control, Gets This Letter Insteadwww.huffingtonpost.ca
|Vox populi: "In building bridges across communites, this site supports the efforts of Beliefnet.com and religioustolerance.org." Says Seeker of Truth (Reviews & Testimonials) @ xomreviews.com
The Blog Content Map is helpful organizing diverse material/content. Codakiz
Browse By Label: Blog Content Map
Blogging Books Business--Religious aspects Diversity
You are here
Cyber Worship Faith and the Media Golden Rule Holidays and holy days Inner-Net Interfaith Dialog
Knowledge Management Libraries and Librarians Multicultural
People Prayers Religious accommodation Seekers Spiritual Audit
Symbols Theology Tolerance Web analytics Women