- Namaste and Buddhist Economics, a common ground: I came across Namaste Economics earlier today, and was pleasantly surprised that it has a lot in common with Buddhist Economics (see my posts Buddhist Economy in Practice and The traits of Buddhist Economy ).
- Trying to marry economics and spirituality. (Wish us Best of British): Gandhi, Globalisation and Climate Change
- A visionary and his vision Dr Javeed Nayeem: felicitation of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev of Isha Foundation, Coimbatore, on his having been invited to address the Davos world economic forum ... sadhguru’s message for binding spirituality with economics.
- Spiritual Community Network: A Rosemont Fellowship
Rosemont Reunion, New Age Universalist Fellowship, Network for Intentional Spiritual Community. Ageless wisdom, ecumenical yoga meditation, mysticism, theosophy, Buddha, Christ, Krishna, masters, adepts.
- Render on to Caesar: Economics and Spirituality Beliefnet.com's discussion group
- Economics and Spirituality, by Paolo Scroccaro, translated from Italian by Chuck Salvo
- An Inter-faith Perspective on Globalisation for the Common Good, The Annual International Conference Series, Inaugural Conference, Oxford, 2002
- InterfaithNews.Net » Blog Archive » Global Warming a Moral Issue ...
- An Open Letter to the First World Islamic Economic Forum, September 22nd, 2005, by Kamran Mofid
- Much More @ Google
|Vox populi: "In building bridges across communites, this site supports the efforts of Beliefnet.com and religioustolerance.org." Says Seeker of Truth (Reviews & Testimonials) @ xomreviews.com
The Blog Content Map is helpful organizing diverse material/content. Codakiz
Browse By Label: Blog Content Map
Blogging Books Business--Religious aspects Diversity
You are here
Cyber Worship Faith and the Media Golden Rule Holidays and holy days Inner-Net Interfaith Dialog
Knowledge Management Libraries and Librarians Multicultural
People Prayers Religious accommodation Seekers Spiritual Audit
Symbols Theology Tolerance Web analytics Women