- Adultery website survey finds most cheaters believe in religion, consider infidelity 'a gift from God'
- Ashley Madison adultery website sued by former employee -- "A dating website for married people who want to cheat on their spouses is being sued by a former employee who says she damaged her wrists typing up hundreds of fake profiles of sexy women."
- ‘He’s A Homewrecker’ website exposes cheating men
- Singapore blocks pro-adultery website -- " Singapore blocks pro-adultery website, which goes by the slogan "Life is short. Have an affair", because it goes against the country's "family values and public morality".
- Singapore to block Canadian adultery website - The Times of India -- "Singapore's internet regulator will block access to infidelity website AshleyMadison.com following a public uproar over the Canada-based site's plan to offer a service in the Southeast Asian city-state. ... Singapore bans Playboy magazine and blocks dozens of websites in what it has described as "a symbolic statement of the types of content which the community is opposed to".
- Polyamory gaining acceptance among country's latest generation --“Polyamory: Having simultaneous close emotional relationships with two or more other individuals,” read their purple-lettered banner, embellished with an infinity heart.... Some polys hide their relationship from friends and family, fearing they could lose their homes or children. For many, religion was a common source of grief.... For some who were atheist, or practice paganism, being in a relationship with multiple people can seem even more unpalatable to people outside their religious or poly communities."
- Healing After Adultery - Beliefnet.com
- The Ten Commandments of Kosher Adultery - Beliefnet.com
- Easy Adultery - Beliefnet.com
- The Dangers of Head Sex and the Emotional Affair - Beyond Blue
- Bitter Truth On Marriage; Fake Lover
"God said: “Thou shalt not commit adultery” (Exodus 20:14 KJV). Now, you are disobeying God.MEMORY VERSE: “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil. Cling to what is good” (Romans 12:9 NIV)PRAYER POINT: Create in me a clean heart, Oh God; and renew a right spirit within me in Jesus name. Amen."
|Vox populi: "In building bridges across communites, this site supports the efforts of Beliefnet.com and religioustolerance.org." Says Seeker of Truth (Reviews & Testimonials) @ xomreviews.com
The Blog Content Map is helpful organizing diverse material/content. Codakiz
Browse By Label: Blog Content Map
Blogging Books Business--Religious aspects Diversity
You are here
Cyber Worship Faith and the Media Golden Rule Holidays and holy days Inner-Net Interfaith Dialog
Knowledge Management Libraries and Librarians Multicultural
People Prayers Religious accommodation Seekers Spiritual Audit
Symbols Theology Tolerance Web analytics Women